Monday, February 19, 2018

No Skiing Tuesday, February 20th!

Due to the weather, Snow Motion at Cochran's, has been postponed tomorrow.  There is a possibility that we may be able to go Thursday.  If you haven't heard back from us by Wednesday night, then it won't be a go on Thursday either.

No comments:

Post a Comment