Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Wecome, Ms. Newman!

Dear Families,

Hi! My name is Mariah Newman and I’ll be student teaching in Mrs. Girouard's classroom from January until April 19th! I’m currently a senior at Saint Michael’s College studying Elementary Education and Sociology. I’m originally from Newburyport, Massachusetts. I run the Best Buddies program at St. Mike’s. I enjoy running, writing, skiing and spending time with friends and family! I also have a King Charles Spaniel named Jenny!
As a student teacher, I’m fortunate to be teaching under the supervision of Mrs. Girouard and Mrs. Brownell and practicing my teaching instruction. I’ll be working with your students in various capacities. I’ll be teaching lessons to your student and eventually teaching two solo weeks, meaning I’ll be full time teaching for two weeks under the supervision and guidance of Mrs. Girouard. I’m excited to continue getting to know your student and extremely grateful for this valuable learning opportunity,
Thank you for sharing your student with me and allowing me to continue growing in my teaching practice, leading up to my teaching licensure in May!  Feel free to reach out with any questions.
Sincerely,
Mariah Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment