Thursday, February 12, 2015

Beast Quest

Do you like Dragons and sad stories? Then you should read Beast Quest Ferno the Fire Dragon, by Adam Blade and illustrated by Ezra Tucker.  In the beginning the Knight tells his skwire “ I'm going to climb that mountain.’’ So he did. He climbed the mountain and his scwire was frozen with fear . When the the brave knight got to the top his skwire yeled “Come down!!!!’’ Then he realised that the mountain WAS the dragon! The brave knight released that the dragon WAS the mountain to! My opinion of this book is that it starts out sad then everything changed and it began to be awesome and cool.
Theres also a character that is eager and adventures.  He is eager when he really wants to save his village from the DRAGON. Tom’s uncle Henry set up an emergency meeting and he was looking for someone to ask the KING for help.  THEN THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!!!!  When Tom woke up and quickly got up and put something called a chain-mail. I don’t know what a chain-mail is but you can find out if you read this book!
Just read this book to find out [what a chain-mail is and also see] if Tom wins against the DAGON!!
By Benjamin

2 comments:

  1. I really liked your opening! It got me interested right away. In thinking about your craft within the writing, I liked that you used bold and size to get me paying attention and thinking about the story. I would check some of spelling when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your opening! It got me interested right away. In thinking about your craft within the writing, I liked that you used bold and size to get me paying attention and thinking about the story. I would check some of spelling when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete