Friday, February 6, 2015

Midnight

Do you like books with brave characters? Well then you will love Midnight by Erin Hunter!!
In this book Brambleclaw and five other cats go on a adventure to find out what is going to happen to the forest.  Their names are Brambleclaw and Squirrelpaw from ThunderClan. Stormfur and Feathertail from RiverClan. Tawnypelt from ShadowClan and Crowpaw from WindClan. In their adventure they go over mountains and through Twolegplace well there they are guided by Purdy a cat. When they get past Twolegplace they find a forest then a moorland                     and then the sundrown place.
Brambleclaw and Stormfur are brave because they both went to the sundrown place that is brave because there is very strong rushing water.That is also brave because it is a long way from home. Brambleclaw and Stormfur are also brave because they both snuck out of camp that is brave because they can get punished by their leaders and getting punished is bad.
I think you will like Midnight because books with brave characters I think are good and it is about cats.Brambleclaw and Stormfur are really brave.What other brave characters might you find besides Brambleclaw and Stormfur?

by Carter W.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting that you ended with a question. I haven't seen one that has done that yet. I liked that because it helped draw me in as I was thinking about the answer. Once or twice I thought you repeated a sentence that you didn't need to. Overall this was a great post and something that made me want to explore this book more.

    ReplyDelete