Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Secret of the Snow

Dear Readers, January 27

I  want to share a book that I read  called The secret of the snow by Thea Stilton she is also a character in the book.  The characters in the book are Thea Stilton,Colette,Violet,Paulina,Nicky,Pamela and Will Mystery.  People call Pamela pam for short.  Thea is there Teacher and she is a very nice teacher.  I think the authors message in this book is to help others when they need or want  help.

Here are some examples of reasons I think the authors message is to help others when they need or want help.   like when Will mystery asked Thea and the Thea sisters to come to Japan to help him find out the creature that is making the lotus flowers disappear.   
On their way through their journey they ask some of the creatures they meet to help them.  
This shows that the people in the book help each other when they need or want help.  When the ask for help they ask nicely so the people they are asking might help them because they are being nice to them.   



I hope you read this book and it is also kind of a mystery book if you like mystery books  you might like this one.  I like this book so much that I could keep on reading it.   




from
          
             

         Aaliyah           

No comments:

Post a Comment