Friday, February 6, 2015

Dinosaurs Before Dark

                                                             
            I am reading Dinosaur Before Dark and If you like Magic Tree House then you will like Dinosaur Before By Mary Pope Osborne.
This is about a boy and a girl and a Dinosaur and they try to see is there more Dinosaur’s in the wood’s but if you want to know you should read this book it is fun to read.
The characters are a boy and girl and there name’s are Annie and Jack.
Jack find’s book’s in the tree house and they were duster and dirty. Jack  found a book and Jack called it ‘About  dinosaur’s’ and Jack said’s in it dinosaur are fuzzy skin, small brain.
Annie like’s Dinosaur’s and Annie find’s one. Jack said don’t kiss, hug the dinosaur I meant it and Annie said ok but I love dinosaur’s please then Jack said ‘dinosaur are mean’ then Annie said ‘ok’ but Annie kiss, hug the dinosaur. when Jack was not looking at Annie.
Annie and Jack thought the dinosaur is ugly but it was not ugly it was just a regular dinosaur.
and Annie is cool,brave.
I like this book because it is a Adventure book and I like Adventures books and if you like Adventure books then you should read this book Dinosaur Before Dark By Mary Pope Osborne.

by kailey

1 comment:

  1. Overall structure was great as you really explained your opinion and ideas on the topic. I like that you mentioned a familiar text so I could compare your recommendation to something I know. It would be helpful for me as a reader to have your reasons why you liked this book organized and connected with examples. Great job!

    ReplyDelete